Jean Pierre Mujyambere is a doctoral research fellow at the Human Rights Centre, Ghent University.
Jean Pierre holds a Master’s degree (LLM) in International and European Public Law from the Erasmus School of Law of the University of Rotterdam/ The Netherlands (2014). He also holds an Advanced Master in Human Rights ( Master Complémentaire en Droits de l’Homme) from the Leuven Academy in Belgium (2008). This programme is thought at the Saint-Louis University of Brussels but conjointly with the Catholic University of Leuven (Louvain-La-Neuve) and the University Notre Dame de Paix of Namur. He also holds a bachelor’s degree in law from the National University of Rwanda (2002).
His current research interests at the Human Rights Centre is about addressing human rights violations by multinational corporations in Africa: The potential of the African regional and sub-regional mechanisms.
• LL.M. in International and European Public Law, Erasmus School of Law of the University of Rotterdam, The Netherlands (2014)
● Advanced Master in Human Rights (Master Complémentaire en Droits de l’Homme) from the Leuven Academy in Belgium (2008)
● Bachelor’s degree in Law from the National University of Rwanda, Butare ( Huye) Cumpus (2002)
● Member of the Administration Council of the Association Ubuntu- Initiative for Peace and Development in the Great Lakes Region of Africa based in Brussels
● Consultant in domain of justice and human rights in the Great Lakes region of Africa